Associate Insurance Advisor (Full-time)
The Associate Insurance Advisor I is a key player in the support and development of the agency operation primarily through the sales and service of our personal lines products (auto and home insurance) and may provide some basic support for additional product lines.
What you're responsible for:
1. Sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines insurance products.
2. Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs.
3.Prospect and cross sell by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client.
4. Complete front line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines.
5. Identify which risks require inspections and re-inspections. May be required to complete inspections.
6. Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity.
7. Support programs to build multi-client relationships.
8. Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
9. May provide administrative support.
To join our team:
General Insurance License is required.
Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
One (1) year sales and service experience or related business experience is preferred.
Knowledge or experience with selling techniques is preferred.
Knowledge of auto and property insurance products is an asset.
Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making.
Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Valid driver’s license may be required.
The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
What we offer:
- Type de paie À heure
- Courtenay, BC, Canada