Part Time Marshes Golf Club Ironstone Restaurant/Banquet Bartender
The Marshes at Brookstreet brings one of the nation's finest golf experiences to the doorstep of Ottawa’s thriving business community, with a professional team that offers development golf coaching programs and lessons that ensure positive evolution in all golfers at all levels.
The Marshes at Brookstreet is located in the heart of Ottawa’s high tech community and is guaranteed to offer unique experiences for guests and employees alike.
It offers a 150-seat restaurant and banquet/conference centre located on a world renowned Golf course in Kanata, Ottawa, Ontario.
Apply online, Email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
Why Work For Us:
- Discounts on hotel stays, gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more...
- Employee assistance program
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- A minimum of 1-2 years of bartending experience in a golf course or freestanding restaurant
- Solid wine and cocktail knowledge
- Ability to work cohesively in a team setting or on an individual basis
- Ability to focus attention on details and multi task
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- An abundance of passion, creativity and attention to detail
- Smart Serve certified
- Available to work evenings Thursday to Sunday.
- Bilingualism an asset
- Ability to handle large crowds
- Greet and welcome all guests in a professional manner
- Ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction through the delivery of high quality, consistent and creative beverage service
- Collect payment and operate cash register
- Serve food to guests seated at the bar and the lounge
- Clean up after guests and clean work area
- Serve guests in a friendly and helpful manner
- Assist fellow partners as necessary
- Monitor and maintain an inventory of supplies
- Ensuring compliance to the Health Department and liquor regulations
- Follow Smart Serve protocols, such as not selling alcohol to intoxicated guests, not permitting out-of-control guests on premise, checking for proper valid identification for proof of age
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Marshes Golf Club, 320 Terry Fox Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada