Brookstreet Hotel Human Resources Coop Placement
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, conference and wedding destination is looking for a talented, dynamic Human Resources Co-op Student.
Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Kanata, Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
Please note, this is a volunteer position for a Human Resources Student registered in a post-secondary HR program seeking to fulfill field placement hours.
Apply online, Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00pm-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00pm-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more…
- Discounted hotel stays for you!
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Coaching and Mentoring in the field of Human Resources.
- Part Time flexibility can be arranged to help manage school and work schedules.
Human Resources Director
The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for overseeing our human resources administrative tasks. A key component of this position is creating Sensational Experiences for each partner and candidate who visits the Human Resources office.
- Ability to work independently and to follow direction
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Must have intermediate experience in Microsoft office programs
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and informative manner with people from a wide variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds and lifestyles
- Human Resources related education is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Positive Energy
- Team Work
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Creating posters and Power point presentations
- Conducting references; follow ups with Managers
- Photocopying, filing, organizing employee tracking systems
- Assisting in event planning – recognition ceremony, Staff Gala, Children’s Christmas Party, Service Awards and much more!
- Any other human resources related tasks as assigned
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada