Full Time Brookstreet Hotel Marketing & Communications Coordinator
A rare and exciting opportunity for a results-oriented, dynamic individual. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, this position will support the development of Brookstreet Hotel and the Marshes Golf Club’s national, regional and local marketing strategies. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will best represent Ottawa’s premier four diamond accommodation and conference facility.
In 2019, we were awarded:
- CAA 4 Diamond Award
- Favourite Hotel Faces Magazine Award
- Favourite Corporate Function Venue Faces Magazine Award
Apply online, Email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking;
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving free hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more;
- We provide free uniforms (and we clean them);
- Paid personal days;
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family;
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café;
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer celebration party, staff appreciation week and more;
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher;
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations;
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided for full time staff;
- Employee assistance program with additional perks;
Leadership development training program;
- A minimum of 2 years direct marketing experience in a major full service hotel, convention facility or similar.
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written in French and English
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Proficient in Windows O/S including Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Delphi, Drupal and design software and adobe photoshop and indesign.
- Must operate with high integrity in delivering exceptional service to our guests and partners
- Ottawa market familiarity and established relationships an asset
- Graphic Design and Social Media experience considered an asset
- Market Research
- Build measure and support revenue campaigns, including reporting of ROI for all marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the Sales and Events teams to develop supporting materials including sales kits and presentations ensuring BSH common look and consistent content
- Establish and enforce standards regarding Brookstreet’s brand identity, including look and feel and consistency of messaging across collateral and other marketing initiatives
- Work closely with Agency of record to build and execute campaigns to drive revenue
- Responsible for building and maintaining customer communications, e-mail marketing database as well as creating and sending e-mail blasts working closely with Revenue Manager
- Work with internal systems and messaging platforms to drive ancillary revenues
- Updates to the Brookstreet and Marshes websites
- Manage internet initiatives including search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising and tracking and analyzing online campaign metrics
- Assist with interdepartmental communication including SharePoint. Ensure that Partners have access to marketing tools [usage guidelines, templates, logos, images]
- Prepare Monthly Marketing & Communication Reports
- Advertising placement for print, radio and internet
- Prepare Purchase orders
- Prepare Mailing Lists for customer outreach
- Project management, including identifying new collateral materials needed, driving content, management of external suppliers including advertising agency, writers, designers, printers and contractors for on-time and on-budget delivery of marketing materials.
- Implement seasonal promotions and local marketing campaigns including for Marshes golf, Au Naturel Spa, Perspectives Restaurant, Options Jazz Lounge and B-Cafe
Special projects as assigned by the DOSM
- Pay Type Salary
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada