Part Time Brookstreet Hotel Perspectives Restaurant Host/Hostess
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading hotel, restaurant, spa, conference and wedding destination is seeking a talented, dynamic Host/Hostess. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
Brookstreet has been awarded:
- 2019 CAA 4 Diamond Award
- 2019 Favourite Hotel Faces Magazine Award
- 2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for Brookstreet Hotel
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more.
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided for full time staff
- Employee assistance program with additional perks
- Leadership development training program
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to multitask and act under pressure
- Must possess basic computer knowledge and skills
- Experience in servicing guests
- Ability to take initiative, be detail oriented, and must be able to anticipate guest’s needs
- Must be able to work on holidays, weekends, some week days, and evenings shifts
- Must be Smart Serve certified
- Prior fine dining restaurant experience is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Greet and seat guests in a professional and timely manner
- Receive reservations and assign tables
- Assist Servers as necessary, such a set up and closing duties and organized
- Make reservations and keep host stand organized
- Maintain working knowledge of Perspectives menu, and Table App
- Perform cleaning duties of the restaurant and follow standard procedures
- Assist fellow team members as necessary
Apply online, Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Kanata, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada