Part Time Brookstreet Hotel Au Naturel Spa - Registered Massage Therapists
Au Naturel Spa is Ottawa’s premier spa offering an indulgent assortment of treatments and services. We are expanding our spa and looking for talented, dynamic and professional Registered Massage Therapists to join our growing team.
As part of Brookstreet Hotel, located in the heart of the Kanata Research Park, you will not only be working for a leading spa, you will also have the benefit of working in one of Ottawa’s top hotels and one of Ottawa’s top 10 Employers!
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more.
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided for full time staff
- Employee assistance program with additional perks
- Leadership development training program
Advantages and Bonuses for being a Brookstreet RMT:
- $500 sign-on bonus*
- Brookstreet Pays for your CMTO membership*
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Gratuities accepted!
- Training and Advertisement
- Supplied linens and equipment
- Comfort Zone beauty product Discounts
- * Certain Conditions apply
- Graduate from an accredited school of massage
- Maintain current professional licenses and liability insurance
- First Aid/CPR Level C Certification
- Enthusiastic, creative, with desire to learn and grow and participate in ongoing education
- Solid knowledge of current trends in body treatment industry
- Attend scheduled department meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Provide massage services using safe, appropriate and effective massage techniques.
- Check guests’ health history and update information prior to each session and ensure necessary precautionary action for massage prior to each session.
- Perform all necessary documentation for each session following guidelines and procedures.
- Keep and maintain records of guest and services provided.
- Maintain a high level of guest confidentiality and sensitivity with all guest interactions.
- Assist with office duties as needed.
- Maintain a work environment up to hygienic standards.
- Participate in continuous education and remain current on massage techniques.
Apply online, Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada