Part Time Brookstreet Hotel Switchboard Operator
Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading restaurant, spa, conference and wedding destination is seeking a talented, dynamic Food and Beverage Shift Supervisor. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
Brookstreet has been awarded:
- 2019 CAA 4 Diamond Award
- 2019 Favourite Hotel Faces Magazine Award
- 2019 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for Brookstreet Hotel
Why Work for us?
- Free covered parking.
- We will feed you! Staff cafeteria serving hot meals, salad bar, pop, coffee & more.
- We provide uniforms (and we clean them).
- Paid personal days.
- Discounted hotel stays for you, your friends & family.
- Discounts on gym memberships, spa, golf, mini golf, restaurants & café.
- Great social events including; annual staff gala, kid’s Christmas party, summer anniversary party, staff appreciation week and more.
- Hotel training program, plus when you complete it, we give you a free night stay with a dining voucher!
- Quarterly recognition & award celebrations
- Medical benefits & RRSP provided for full time staff
- Employee assistance program with additional perks
Leadership development training program
Apply online, Email your resume to email@example.com or visit us at our Open Interview Sessions every Fridays between 1:00-4:00pm or Tuesdays 3:00-6:00pm at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, K2K 2W2 – HR (Casting) Office.
- Handle all Guest requests promptly and efficiently.
- Provide information on hotel services.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of the following departments: Housekeeping, Guest Services, Maintenance, Room Service and Outlets.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with all departments dealt with on a daily basis.
- Maintain accurate records of all guest and partners requests.
- Perform wake-up call services.
- Handle and distribute guest faxes.
- Perform emergency calling procedures.
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times.
- Strong telephone skills with previous working experience an asset.
- Strong typing and clerical skills, organized and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills and English communication skills.
- Bilingual an asset.
- Proven ability to handle many conflicting priorities at any given time.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- A passion for Guest service and team spirit.
- Must possess excellent computer skills.
- Career oriented with a passion to grow within the department.
- Knowledge of the Kanata and Ottawa area is an asset.
Must be available for all shifts including weekends & holidays based on business volumes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Dr, Kanata, Ontario, Canada