Sheridan Nurseries… Unionville… is actively searching for a:
Permanent, Full Time
About the Job
This administration role involves driving sales productivity of the store by supporting the management team through providing administrative support. This is achieved through answering phones and performing administrative tasks. The successful candidate will be organized, have a strong guest service focus and the ability to multi-task. This position is required to work days, as well as reasonable evenings and weekends as scheduled.
- Assist the office supervisor and management.
- Answering phones and addressing guest inquiries.
- Order entry, organizing appointments, meetings and communication of management.
- Computer supervision.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Administrative tasks as well as general office duties such as clerical work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in an administrative capacity.
- Detail oriented, organized, and has good interpersonal skills.
- A working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and general computer techniques.
- This position will be required to work days, evenings and weekends as scheduled.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If selected, please advise if you require special accommodation to attend the interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Unionville - 4077 Highway #7, 4077 Highway #7, Unionville, Ontario, Canada