Quebec Sales Representative - Bilingual
Independently owned and operated for more than 105 years, Sheridan Nurseries is an award winning, internationally recognized grower of top-quality nursery plant material. We sell to chain and independent Garden Centre retailers, construction and landscape companies, municipal, provincial and federal organizations, and many other businesses across Canada and the United States.
Our continued growth and development has created a need for a full-time, permanent:
Quebec Sales Representative
This position is reporting to the Vice President, Nursery Sales and is based remotely out of Quebec
- Manage existing retail accounts in the province of Quebec, responsible for all regular and seasonal nursery stock sales targets
- Identifying new account opportunities in Quebec
- Preparing annual territory account plans and forecasts
- Attend tradeshows
- Monitor status of orders to ensure delivery timelines are on track
- Keep clients updated on the status of orders
- Prepare customer quotes as needed
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience and account management experience
- Bilingual (English/French) is required.
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are detail oriented and can work independently in your territory
- Strong computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel
- This position is required to work occasional weekends and some overnight travel be required
- Horticulture experience is an asset
At Sheridan Nurseries we offer a competitive salary and incentive plan, excellent benefits package including a company pension. We would like to thank all applicants in advance, however, only those short-listed will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Quebec, Canada