Independently owned and operated for more than 100 years, Sheridan Nurseries is Canada's largest, fully integrated garden centre, retailer and grower, known for top quality products and services. At Sheridan Nurseries we offer employees a dynamic, fun and fast paced work environment, focused on growth, development and personal well being with flexible, comprehensive training programs. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a company pension. Sheridan Nurseries Toronto Garden Centre is actively searching for a:
About the Job
This position involves the daily creation of our Custom Design selection including daily arranging of product pieces for sale of custom designs with fresh and everlasting products.
- Responsible for selling our guests the complete solution and providing them with excellent service.
- Implementing sales strategies.
- Execute and coordinate merchandising according to Sheridan Nurseries standards.
- Fulfilling the custom design classes that are offered to our guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in retailing with an enthusiastic approach to guests.
- A keen eye and understanding towards design.
- Experience as a custom floral designer.
- Familiarity with use of automated floral services
- This position will be required to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as scheduled.
Physical demands of the job include:
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Standing up for the majority of the shift with bending and squatting at various times required.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If selected, please advise if you require special accommodation to attend the interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Toronto - 2827 Yonge Street, 2827 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada