Sheridan Nurseries …Toronto… is actively searching for a:
About the Job
The duties of this position include the overall maintenance of the nursery yard while selling, off loading, restocking, and maintaining the nursery and seasonal plants.
- Responsible for ensuring that standards are maintained and all activities are completed throughout the yard and property including all necessary raking, pruning, weeding, pest control, irrigation, and garbage collection.
- Assist with receiving and offloading product.
- Ensure all storage areas and receiving areas are clean and clear.
- Assist Product Supervisors with stocking, pricing or placement of plants and products.
- Assist in other areas as assigned
- Experience in identifying and maintaining nursery plants
- Enthusiastic approach to guests.
- Must be a certified forklift driver.
- This position is required to work days, evenings, and weekends as scheduled
Physical demands of the job include:
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs for the majority of your shift.
- Working in all types of weather.
- Standing up for the majority of the shift with bending and squatting at various times required.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If selected, please advise if you require special accommodation to attend the interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Toronto - 2827 Yonge Street, 2827 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada