Independently owned and operated for more than 100 years, Sheridan Nurseries is Canada's largest, fully integrated garden centre, retailer and grower, known for top quality products and services. At Sheridan Nurseries we offer employees a dynamic, fun and fast paced work environment, focused on growth, development and personal well being with flexible, comprehensive training programs. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a company pension.
Join Our Team
We are looking to add some exceptional people to our management team in various locations. Management is accountable for the financial success of the store, the performance of the staff, execution of the marketing plan and the presentation of the facilities. The ideal candidate has experience in leading a workforce in a retail capacity. Experience in preparing budgets, understanding financial statements and business plans would be an asset. It is expected that the candidate will have demonstrated superb customer experience and proven leadership. The candidate will work days, evenings and weekends as required.
- Pay Type Salary
- Etobicoke - 2069 Burnhamthorpe Road East, 2069 Burnhamthorpe Road East, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Mississauga - 606 Southdown Road, 606 Southdown Road, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Scarborough - 1774 Ellesmere Road, 1774 Ellesmere Road, Scarborough, Ontario, Canada
- Toronto - 2827 Yonge Street, 2827 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Unionville - 4077 Highway #7, 4077 Highway #7, Unionville, Ontario, Canada
- Whitby - 410 Taunton Rd West, 410 Tauton Road, Whitby, Ontario, Canada