Distribution General Labour
These full time seasonal positions are in Georgetown Ontario. The positions involve repetitive work which may include pruning, potting, and plant maintenance up to and including early spring. Must be able to work in a fast paced and physically demanding environment often outside in inclement weather conditions. Will require evening and weekend work, depending on seasonal weather patterns.
- Communicate effectively for job requirements and safety
- Meet daily targets for quality and productivity
- Planting and Potting; Crop Maintenance – Clipping, Pruning, Staking, Harvesting.
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Must be in good physical condition and enjoy work in outdoor conditions
- Requires your own transportation arrangements to the Nursery
Physical demands of the job include:
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Standing up and walking for the majority of the shift with bending and squatting at various times required.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If selected, please advise if you require special accommodation to attend the interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Georgetown - 12266 10th Line, 12266 10th Line, Georgetown, Ontario, Canada