Repairs & Maintenance Technician - Entry Level
Mechanically inclined and looking for a new opportunity? We are expanding our Repairs & Maintenance (R&M) Team. The R&M Team is responsible for the regular maintenance of fitness equipment, facilities and machines at Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club and UFC GYM locations. We offer competitive pay ($17.50 - $25.00 per hour based on experience & monthly bonus opportunities).
- Perform regular maintenance of fitness equipment, facilities and machines.
- Respond to service calls and make the necessary repairs quickly and safely.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools to perform regular maintenance and repairs.
- Dismantle equipment and machines to locate and repair/replace defective parts.
- Install new equipment and machines.
- Keep the maintenance area clean and organized.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications
- Completion of high school.
- Entry-level/ no experience required; on the job training.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, our members, and guests.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; works with urgency.
- Basic computer use skills.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Corporate Home Office, 149 - 10551 Shellbridge Way, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada