Administration & Customer Service
As a Member Experience Representative with Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club (SNFW) you are an ambassador of BC’s #1 provider of health, fitness and wellbeing. Reporting to the Member Experience Manager, your primary responsibilities are to conduct various administrative and data entry activities as requested by members and provide exceptional customer service via email and phone to members to resolve their inquiries.
- Conduct various administrative and data entry activities as requested by members; for example: amendments, cancellations, freezes, payment information, transfers, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service via email and phone to members to resolve their inquiries.
- Reply to members emails and voicemails in a timely manner.
- Support the Member Experience team by answering members phone calls as they occur.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
Education & Qualifications
- Completion of high school.
- Previous experience in a customer service, hospitality or retail environment is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Clean and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable speaking to members over the phone.
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills.
This full-time/permanent position is Monday – Friday and the core hours are between 8AM – 5:30PM. No experience is required as training is provided. Basic computer and Microsoft Excel skills are preferred.
- Base pay, extended benefits, three weeks’ vacation & more
- Casual dress and fun work environment
- Complimentary gym membership and discounted personal training
- Retail discounts with New Balance and many more
- Corporate Home Office, 149 - 10551 Shellbridge Way, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada