Childminding - Nanaimo
Nanaimo, 3200 N Island Hwy, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada Req #203
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
As an added benefit, many of our Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club locations have a childminding service. Childminding attendants ensure this area is clean, safe, and provide care and supervision to member’s children while they complete their workout.
- Welcome members and children with a kind and warm approach.
- Check-in and check-out attendees in accordance with our company procedures.
- Care and supervise small children in a closed environment.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Willingness to learn and use social media.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Education & Qualifications
- Completion of high school
- Pass a criminal background check
- CPR/first aid certification
- Approachable and friendly; compassionate and patient
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, our members, and guests
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficient computer skills
- Growing company! BC’s largest provider of fitness clubs, services and brands.
- Complimentary gym membership, access to group fitness classes and discounted personal training.
- Retail and partner discounts with New Balance and many more.
- Year-round social activities; active participant in charitable and community events.
- Nanaimo, 3200 N Island Hwy, Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada