Service Representative I (front desk) - Vancouver
The Front Desk is the first impression members and guests have of the Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club brand. As such, the Front Desk must represent our mission and core values and be ready to greet every member and guest with energy and a smile.
- Welcome members and guests with a smile.
- Answer phones in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
- Ensure all members check-in as they arrive.
- Follow-up with members who have a balance owing on their account.
- Communicate club promotions to members and guests.
- Assist members and guests with concerns and inquiries, bring these to the attention of club managers.
- Complete opening and closing duties, including reconciliation of daily transactions.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
Education & Qualifications
- Completion of high school
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Strong organizational skills and ability to problem solve
- Comfortable with computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Growing company! BC’s largest provider of fitness clubs, services and brands.
- Complimentary gym membership, access to group fitness classes and discounted personal training.
- Retail and partner discounts with New Balance, Nike and many more.
- Year-round social activities; active participant in charitable and community events.
- Cambie, 555 West 12th Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada