To view more career opportunities at Power to Change, please visit www.p2c.com/careers. The mission of Power to Change is to further the movements of Christian evangelism and discipleship. All Power to Change staff members and volunteers work collectively to further this overall religious mission. The successful candidate for this position must have a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the Power to Change Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith. The successful candidate must agree to, sign and, in all good conscience abide by the biblical principles outlined by these documents. It is a prerequisite of employment at Power to Change that any and all staff members and volunteers sign and abide by these documents throughout their course of involvement at Power to Change. For a copy of the Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith, please contact Human Resources.
Donor Fulfillment Coordinator
Abbotsford, BC, Canada; Langley City, BC, Canada Req #155
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Title: Donor Fulfillment Coordinator (DFC)
Ministry: Global Aid Network (GAiN) Canada
Location: Langley, BC (Spring, 2021: Abbotsford, BC)
Reports to: Director of Partner Relations
Position type: Permanent Full-Time (40 hours a week)
Power to Change’s mission is to help people know Jesus and experience His power to change the world. Do you want to be part of that mission?
About the Team:
Global Aid Network Canada (GAiN) is a worldwide humanitarian relief and development partner of Power to Change and is dedicated to relieving suffering, restoring dignity, and revealing hope to people living in some of the toughest places on earth.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Partner Relations, and as a member of the Partners Relation team, the Donor Fulfillment Coordinator (DFC) plays an important role in supporting the department’s organizational objectives and revenue goals. This will be accomplished through the following primary activities; supporting donor report/project fulfillment for all focus areas. The DFC will work proactively to help the department fulfill its mandate of fostering long-term missional stakeholder relationships to fuel mission growth
In this role, you will be responsible to achieve the following objectives:
- GAiN donors are provided with all interim progress and final fulfillment within 9 months of donation (may vary by focus area)
- Donors have their preferences for fulfillment documented and carried out as they are known
- The Field Operations and Donor Relations teams have access to accurate records of donor preferences and status of donor fulfillment and can access relevant donor information, including past donations
- All fulfillment tracking systems are maintained and documentation of processes is updated accordingly
- New systems and processes for other focus areas that have not been traditionally managed are identified, updated, and/or created
- Fulfillment reports regarding level of compliance and/or the level of completion regarding new initiatives in new focus areas are provided in Donor Advancement team meetings
- Donor fulfillment and assignment tracking logs are maintained.
- Administrative support is given to office activities as needed
- You have a growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- You have a compassionate heart and passion to impact the hurting and poor with the love of Christ
- You can understand and affirm the particular mission approach of GAiN
- You have an interest in the field of humanitarian aid and development
- You are able to work cooperatively in a dynamic environment
- You are able to juggle multiple tasks at a time in an organized manner
- You possess strong administrative skills
- You have proven ability to think critically and analytically
- You are capable of taking initiative and working independently
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google applications
- You possess very strong sales/people engagement and relationship building skills as well as have a strong telephone manner
- You have strong proposal writing and word processing ability
- You have strong presentation skills to positively impact various audiences
- You can demonstrate sensitivity to cross-cultural issues and have an appreciation of diversity including denominational, church or institutional distinctives
- You have University degree in business or marketing (preferred)
- You have experience working with databases or CMS (Raiser's Edge an asset)
- It is an asset if you have trade shows and special events experience
- Ideally, you have two years’ experience in inside sales or account management within a not-for-profit, sales or marketing organization
- Ideally, you have two years of telemarketing experience
- You are willing and able to travel within BC and Canada (<15%)
What We Offer Our Staff:
- Employer-paid extended health and dental benefits
- Group RRSP contribution options with up to 2.5% matching after 1 year of employment
- Access to our Employment Assistant Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation
- Mentorship opportunities
- Weekly Chapel services
- Semi-annual Day of Prayer participation
- Discounts at our Resource Centre
We thank all applicants for their interest in Power to Change; however, only candidates who closely match the requirements will be contacted directly. Power to Change requires that all staff have a pre-existing belief and demonstration of lifestyle as outlined in the P2C Code of Conduct and Statement of Faith and abide by the biblical principles outlined in these documents.
Candidates who are selected may be required to complete a background check.
To view more career opportunities at Power to Change, please visit www.p2c.com/careers.
- Pay Type Salary
- Abbotsford, BC, Canada
- Langley City, BC, Canada