D365 Financial Business Analyst
Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada Req #201
Monday, February 24, 2020
Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 64 international markets. They are headquartered in Montreal where 400 of their 500 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
Joseph Ribkoff’s systems are undergoing a dramatic transformation. ERP, CRM, B2B and other solutions have been implemented or will be introduced shortly. The incumbent will be responsible for working closely with management to achieve targeted goals. The incumbent will also guide clients in implementing systems and achieving system objectives. They will also implement tests and ensure the integrity of tests and test results.
• Act as the main resource person and expert for basic and advanced configurations of the D365 finance module;
• Thoroughly understand the module for which they are responsible and all of its functional components;
• Thoroughly understand how business processes are configured to support each functional aspect;
• Lead or facilitate D365 user sessions in the sectors for which they are responsible;
• Evaluate new D365 features and subsequently recommend improvements and create development requests;
• Configure D365 rules, parameters and access roles;
• Optimize practices while making the configuration changes required in D365;
• Manage system integration progress with the outside supplier;
• Support the department in their area of expertise with organizational and specific processes;
• Conduct checks in D365 to validate that processes aren’t negatively impacted by modifications and updates;
• Act as a facilitator in their area of expertise between business teams and IT staff;
• Develop collaboration with the other project team members to ensure cohesion between the different D365 modules;
• Resolve level 1 and 2 D365 incidents;
• Participate in implementing changes and ensure quality solutions;
• Possibly support analysts working on other projects and participate in any project where their expertise is needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, management information systems or finance;
• Strong software package (ERP) implementation experience for the required business area (Finance);
• Proficiency with MS Office and MS Visio;
• Basic knowledge of SQL and a sufficient understanding for data manipulation;
• Knowledge of Power BI/MR with at least 1 year of relevant D365 experience;
• Excellent knowledge of data integration concepts and computer analysis techniques;
• Very good knowledge of both spoken and written French and English.
Joseph Ribkoff is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada