Sales Coordinator (12 month contract)
Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 64 international markets. They are headquartered in Montreal where 400 of their 500 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
We are seeking a dynamic Sales Coordinator for our international markets; this person will be responsible for all communications and administrative support of the International sales managers, following-up on the distribution of Hot Styles, bookings and appointments, territory strategies and major accounts. The sales coordinator will also be overseeing and supporting the users for implementation of new processes across our organization.
- Assists in the implementation of company new processes and collaborates with marketing and different departments as needed;
- Support the operational strategies to grow sales and consistently meet or exceed sales objectives;
- Responsible for all sales support, follow up and collection maintenance;
- Coordinate the distribution of seasonal samples
- Various administrative Tasks.
- Minimum three years of sales assistant experiences / customer service, preferably in fashion;
- Recognized competencies for the ability to positively influence internal customers (Sales force team);
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (strong listening) verbal and written communication;
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop loyal business relationships with company sales force;
- Good business acumen, leadership and influence;
- Data savvy and effective analytical skills (Advance Excel proficiency)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast past and dynamic environment.
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Pay Type Salary
- Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada