General Help, Operations
Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 64 international markets. They are headquartered in Montreal where 400 of their 500 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
The incumbent is responsible for the daily logistics and coordination of the Operations Department.
- Send/retrieve/distribute all deliveries to and from alternate Joseph Ribkoff locations (rue Kieran)
- Deliver internal mail items to respectful recipients
- Send all completed materials (samples, markers, rolls of fabric etc.) to alternate Joseph Ribkoff locations (rue Kieran)
- Answer all internal requests and coordinate accordingly
- Coordinate with the responsible of the sample cutting room for all materials required
- Any other general work that is required within the department
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Team Worker
- Pay Type Salary
- Aviation, 2375 rue de l'Aviation, Dorval, Quebec, Canada