With over 145 years of experience, Heartland Farm Mutual strives to be the preferred agribusiness and rural insurance specialist. We are courageous. Our team is talented and dedicated, challenging the norm and striving to be better every day.
People come first at Heartland. As a result, our focus is on relationships. It’s all about delivering genuine customer experience. We have a team of solution–oriented problem solvers providing expertise on our home, farm, commercial and auto products.
What you will do…
• Read, scan & index all incoming Insurance Broker email communications
• Liaise with the Underwriting Department for clarification & indexing accuracy
• Collaborate with the rest of the Operations Team to process incoming email, ICS and related courier mail
• Assist with the processing of incoming & outgoing Canada Post, ICS and related courier mail
• Prepare documents & utilize Folder/Inserter equipment
• When required - cover Reception at break periods and absences by receiving & directing Guests & Incoming Calls
• May require heavy lifting of boxes over 20 lbs., regular use of stairs and some long periods of sitting or standing.
What you will bring…
• Completion of high school diploma.
• Task-oriented, a high level of accuracy, work efficiently and a fast learner.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of the team.
• Previous experience working in Insurance or in a Mailroom would be an asset
What we offer…
• A company that truly values integrity, respect, professionalism, transparency, forward thinking, community and environment.
• Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation.
• A defined Incentive Plan where commitment to excellence is financially rewarded.
If you have the qualifications we are seeking and would thrive in a work environment where you are valued and respected, please apply on the company website. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank you for your interest in Heartland Farm Mutual, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. (Only qualified candidates please. No agencies.)
A Place Where YOU Can Make a Difference! Proudly Canadian. Mutually Owned.