Business Systems Analyst (Contract)
People come first at Heartland. As a result, our focus is on relationships. It’s all about delivering genuine customer experience. We have a team of solution–oriented problem solvers providing expertise on our home, farm, commercial and auto products.
What will you do...
Participate in elaboration sessions to elicit, document and review story cards.
Data mapping for integration and conversion streams.
Support the technical leads and developers to ensure the technical design meets the business needs.
Quality Assurance testing of user stories, including the creation of and execution of test cases.
Contribute to sprint planning, retrospectives and demos.
- 5 years experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- 3-5 years experience working in the Property & Casualty Insurance Industry in any of the following capacities: Broker/Agent, Underwriting, Claims or Finance.
- Previous experience on Guidewire installation projects.
- Knowledge of Broker Systems is an asset.
- Critical thinking skills to recognize assumptions, evaluate arguments, draw conclusions and proactively propose solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- A company that truly values integrity, respect, professionalism, transparency, forward thinking, community and environment.
- Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation.
- A defined Incentive Plan where commitment to excellence is financially rewarded.
If you have the qualifications we are seeking and would thrive in a work environment where you are valued and respected, please apply on the company website. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank you for your interest in Heartland Farm Mutual, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. (Only qualified candidates please. No agencies.)
A Place Where YOU Can Make a Difference! Proudly Canadian. Mutually Owned.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Waterloo, ON, Canada