People come first at Heartland. As a result, our focus is on relationships. It’s all about delivering genuine customer experience. We have a team of solution–oriented problem solvers providing expertise on our home, farm, commercial and auto products.
What you will do…
• Assessment and evaluation of risks within the farm portfolio.
• Negotiation of contract terms.
• Proactively manage business development opportunities.
• Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
What you will bring...
• 2-3 years underwriting experience.
• CIP designation or actively pursuing.
• Strong decision making skills and ability to bring creativity to underwriting risks
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
• Post-Secondary education in a related field.
• Experience in the agricultural sector personal or professional is an asset.
What we offer...
• A company that truly values integrity, respect, professionalism, transparency, forward thinking, community and environment.
• Ongoing skills development with subsidies for tuition and professional accreditation.
• A defined Incentive Plan where commitment to excellence is financially rewarded.
If you have the qualifications we are seeking and would thrive in a work environment where you are valued and respected, please apply on the company website. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank you for your interest in Heartland Farm Mutual, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. (Only qualified candidates please. No agencies.)
A Place Where YOU Can Make a Difference! Proudly Canadian. Mutually Owned.
- Pay Type Salary
- Waterloo, ON, Canada