Canada's Challenger Bank™If you're looking for a workplace where employees are passionate about their work environment, then read on. What sets Equitable Bank apart from other companies is its culture. We celebrate and embrace the fabric of diversity, the employee engagement process and collectively take pride in our business successes. Our commitment to our customers, our partners and our employees creates a stimulating and exciting atmosphere that generates innovative products and outstanding service quality.
Equitable Bank is Canada's ninth largest independent Schedule I bank, serving Canadians coast to coast. It offers a diverse suite of residential lending, commercial lending and savings solutions, including high-interest savings products and GICs. Through its proven branchless approach and customer service focus, Equitable Bank has grown to approximately $31 billion in assets under management. In 2016, Equitable Bank launched a digital banking operation, EQ Bank, and introduced the EQ Bank Savings Plus Account. Equitable Bank currently employs over 750 employees across the country.
Within Equitable Bank's Core Lending business, Single Family Lending Services funds mortgages for owner-occupied and investment properties across Canada, while Commercial Lending Services provides mortgages on a variety of commercial properties on a national basis.Equitable's Securitization Financing business originates and securitizes insured residential mortgages under the Canada Mortgage and Housing ("CMHC") administered National Housing Act.Equitable Bank also offers a range of deposit products including short-term, long-term and Cashable GICs, available in non-registered or Tax Free Savings Account ("TFSA") across Canada. And it offers a High Interest Savings Account, available from authorized investment advisors through the FundServ network.
Equitable Bank is a growing Canadian financial services business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Equitable Group. It was founded in 1970 as The Equitable Trust Company.
Toronto | Full time
Our growing company is seeking a Project Coordinator to work alongside and support Project Managers in all aspects of managing material projects. The Project Coordinator will support project documentation completion, vendor coordination, invoice/budget tracking, risk reporting and process/procedure documentation as required.
- Prepare weekly project reporting, including project dashboards, status summary, milestones report, Risks, Issues, Decision logs and share with stakeholders.
- Create and provide customized reports for key project/program leaders and distribute to management teams as required.
- Create process/ workflow charts and diagrams as required.
- Coordinate, schedule and help to manage meetings, including the capture of discussions in meeting notes and action items as required.
- Maintain project documentation repository structure as well as project files, and documentation as appropriate
- Create and maintain project Confluence pages as required
- Create and maintain project templates as required
- Display flexibility, resilience, and resourcefulness in addressing issues
- The Project Coordinator may be called upon to facilitate meetings independently and must have a structured approach to make sure meetings are well organized and of value
- Occasional work outside of normal office hours including weekends as required
- Post-secondary education in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2-5 years in a support role with exposure to working with technology teams, senior leaders and vendors
- Experience supporting Project Managers in the delivery of technology-based projects
- Strong organizational skills are a must with the ability to multi-task with aggressive timelines
- Must be able to work in a high volume, high pressure environment
- Exceptionally developed verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to respond in a clear, concise and consistently professional manner with all levels of the organization
- Strong candidates will be detail-oriented, analytical multitaskers and able to work at a reasonable pace without delay
- Good problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail is critical to success
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Visio and MS Project including experience with Atlassian Jira/Confluence is highly desirable
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry like banking, insurance, health care, etc.
- The incumbent must have a good understanding of Project Management Life Cycle as well as Software Development Life Cycle
- An understanding of IT and technology is key to success in this role
- Experience with bug tracking and collaboration software: Jira, Confluence or similar
- Competitive salary, incentives, and employee share purchase plan
- Comprehensive benefits package including discounted gym memberships and unlimited yoga
- A modern work environment in midtown Toronto, easily accessible by TTC (St. Clair Station)
- A fun, relaxed, diverse work environment
Equitable Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and credit check to qualify for hire. While we appreciate your interest in applying, an Equitable recruiter will only contact leading candidates whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position.
- Pay Type Salary
- Equitable Bank, 30 St. Clair Ave West, Suite 700, Toronto, Ontario, Canada