Paid Social Associate Manager
Canada's Challenger Bank™If you're looking for a workplace where employees are passionate about their work environment, then read on. What sets Equitable Bank apart from other companies is its culture. We celebrate and embrace the fabric of diversity, the employee engagement process and collectively take pride in our business successes. Our commitment to our customers, our partners and our employees creates a stimulating and exciting atmosphere that generates innovative products and outstanding service quality.
Equitable Bank is Canada's ninth largest independent Schedule I bank, serving Canadians coast to coast. It offers a diverse suite of residential lending, commercial lending and savings solutions, including high-interest savings products and GICs. Through its proven branchless approach and customer service focus, Equitable Bank has grown to approximately $31 billion in assets under management. In 2016, Equitable Bank launched a digital banking operation, EQ Bank, and introduced the EQ Bank Savings Plus Account. Equitable Bank currently employs over 750 employees across the country.
Within Equitable Bank's Core Lending business, Single Family Lending Services funds mortgages for owner-occupied and investment properties across Canada, while Commercial Lending Services provides mortgages on a variety of commercial properties on a national basis.Equitable's Securitization Financing business originates and securitizes insured residential mortgages under the Canada Mortgage and Housing ("CMHC") administered National Housing Act.Equitable Bank also offers a range of deposit products including short-term, long-term and Cashable GICs, available in non-registered or Tax Free Savings Account ("TFSA") across Canada. And it offers a High Interest Savings Account, available from authorized investment advisors through the FundServ network.
Equitable Bank is a growing Canadian financial services business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Equitable Group. It was founded in 1970 as The Equitable Trust Company.
Title: Paid Social Associate Manager
Reports To: Sr. Manager, Acquisitions
In 2016, EQ Bank’s personal banking services were born out of Equitable Bank, which has been helping Canadians realize their financial goals for over 45 years. With no branches or costly overhead, we are focused on offering a better banking experience. We’ve grown into a company of over 800 employees with a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion, and we focus on talented individuals that are as passionate as we are when it comes to outstanding service.
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Acquisitions, the Paid Social Associate Manager is responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of our Paid Social channels. As a Paid Social Specialist, you’ll play an imperative role in surpassing customer acquisition targets and driving consideration for new and existing digital products. This net new role will grant you the ability to demonstrate your Paid Social expertise and further develop a creative and data-driven social acquisition program. You will also team up with other senior team members to ensure every step of the customer journey is seamless, built on data and innovative.
- Work with team leaders to manage the strategy, execution, and optimization of Equitable Bank and EQ Bank’s Paid Social channel for both Always-On and key campaign pushes throughout the year
- Develop, supervise, and execute a monthly content calendar that supports our products and reinforces the brand persona
- Oversee daily / weekly campaign management and implementation
- Carry on ongoing tactical tests and analyze data to apply in existing and future campaigns including, but not limited to, placement testing, target bid adjustments, creative variations and optimizations, and campaign analysis
- Work with the internal creative team on creation and revision of creative assets, based on previous and in-market creative performance
- Build and modify strategically sound accounts, campaigns, and ad sets to evolve with targets, leveraging ad set / creative performance
- Stay up to date on industry best practices and apply them to drive customer growth, working with various social platform vendors (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Provide weekly in-depth and ad hoc analysis of campaigns to share with the Marketing team, clearly explaining fluctuations in performance and required actions to improve
- Serve as the social media expert in the Marketing team, proactively bringing knowledge of social trends and tools that can aid in further business growth
- University or college education in Marketing, Commerce, Business or related experience
- 3-5 years managing paid social campaigns and budgets
- Financial industry experience is an asset
- Leading agency experience is an asset
- Strong understanding of advertising and proven track record managing various social platforms, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any paid social management platform
- Utilize Google Analytics for creation of goal conversions defined by business goals and into translation of unique social platform goals
- Experience cutting through quantitative data to provide actionable insights to apply across all marketing channels
- Proactive mindset to continuously improve business ROI
- Ability to steer course dependent on ad hoc market conditions
- Great organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Understands the difference between brand marketing and acquisition strategies, and the relationship between them
- Has a sound understanding of other marketing channels and how it plays a role throughout the customer journey
Equitable Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and credit check to qualify for hire. While we appreciate your interest in applying, an Equitable recruiter will only contact leading candidates whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position.
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada