Design Editor (Tor)-Commercial Production
About the Role:
- Works closely with all Writer/Producer/Directors to support art, animation, and commercial
- Production requirements associated with commercial projects.
- Provides creative and technical advice to aid in the completion of all projects.
- Has strong attention to design detail aimed at outdoor digital, static, graphic and animated creative
- Understands principles of animation such as timing, weight, and space and be able to model, rig, texture, and light.
- Is skilled in design software such as Auto Desk Maya, 3DS Max, Stoftimage, Cinema 4D, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Has confidence in selecting images, photographs and design elements to achieve production quality.
- Develops 3D animations and graphics.
- Can conceptualize and design short and long form creative required for all Production projects.
- Is skilled in Post Production software including Adobe Premiere, Sound Booth, Media Encoder and variouos XD Cam utility programs for dealing with Sony and Canon video
- Is skilled in Da Vinci (or similar) colour correction software.
- Must understand backup procedures, restoring editing systems, Kona software and setup procedures for importing and exporting video files.
- Can communicate and work on long distance design productions that support other Corus markets.
- Works well under tight deadlines.
- Other on-going support for Creative Services as required
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people's lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you'll feel it. You'll see it in action.
You'll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You'll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You'll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day - Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique - and amazing - place to work.
At Corus we value and actively involve the full range of what makes people unique in order to create a strong and innovative company where amazing people thrive. A company where people have the full opportunity to show their unique value and develop their potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people from all gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
How to Apply
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job Family PD-Production
- Job Function 04-Advertising Creative, Design & Production
- Pay Type Salary
- Toronto, ON, Canada