Sales Manager, GTA
Reporting to the EVP, Sales & Marketing, the role of the Sales Manager is to lead in the execution of our business development strategy in the GTA area and own direct management responsibility of the sales team. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of building key relationships with customers. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who has the ability to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the EVP, Sales & Marketing, the duties and responsibilities of the Sales Manager include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coach, Train and develop a team of up to 10 Account Executives
- Develop and execute sales plans and targets for the GTA accounts
- Maintain a structure and balance of account maintenance and new business development
- Implement strategies that foster a sales culture of activity and performance metrics
- Achieve conversion, penetration and retention targets
- Assist in planning annual goals, appraisals and performance targets
- Develop relationships at the executive level with key accounts
- Monitor and review progress of direct reports regularly
- 3-5 years of outside sales in business to business sales management experience in an account management or business development capacity (selling service contracts is an asset)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management, organization and communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills with discipline to close
- A proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Must be a self-starter, well organized and can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Post-secondary education in a business related discipline
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to work in a busy, open area which may result in constant interruptions;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards with an uncapped commission structure
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Pay Type Salary
- Markham, ON, Canada