Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
Our business-business sales team in Montreal are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative who is interested in pursuing a career with a market leader. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the role of Inside Sales Representative is to manage existing accounts and close business while growing an existing account base made up of service revenue, product and equipment sales. At Citron Hygiene, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of building key relationships with customers. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who has the ability to work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Inside Sales Rep include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Achieve revenue, activity and sales funnel targets monthly and quarterly·
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with potential customers who have been identified as target clients in order to meet corporate objectives of profitability and sales growth·
- Analyze customer needs and interests in order to maximize sales volume and identify service requirements·
- Utilization of sales management tools, such as Salesforce.com·
- Prepare and present tailored sales presentations to current or new customers·
- Maintain knowledge on products and services offered, market conditions, competition and industry trends through networking, monthly training sessions and vendor meetings·
- All administrative responsibilities as required, from research of a prospect to processing signed service contracts to ensure seamless on boarding of new business·
- Target segment – Small to Large sized regional business in Ontario
- 1-3 years of sales in business to business selling experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills with discipline to close
- A proven track record in building strong customer relationships
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.