Installer Technician - Hygiene
Markham, ON, Canada
Friday, February 14, 2020
Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
Individual must be determined, motivated, and punctual. One-on-one training will be provided. Need to own relevant tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Hygiene Install Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Installer Technician include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Install Equipment correctly and in a professional manner.
- Follow route guidelines as established by Hygiene Install Manager
- Perform consistent and professional service to customers.
- Pick-up materials from suppliers
- Ensure accuracy of all assigned invoice transactions including product, signatures and delivery.
- Maintain supply of products to ensure proper compliance with contracted services and expectations of customers.
- Provide outstanding customer service by educating customers.
- Maintain inventory and reporting of truck stock parts monthly.
- Complete work orders accurately for parts used and labor hours incurred when appropriate.
- Deliver finished goods to customers.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Complete all training required.
- Be able to work within company’s standard for quality, speed, and cleanliness.
- For the safety and well-being of others and self, be able to read and follow directions while using all Citron manuals, safety materials, training materials, and bulletins.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, administrative and time-management skills.
- Display a genuine aim-to-please attitude. Smiling, eye contact, and bonding with customers are essential.
- Be able to carry and lift 30-50/lbs.
- Be capable of using all necessary tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Have reliable transportation and arrive to work and meetings on time as scheduled.
- Be able to handle monetary transactions without error as required.
- Compliance with all company rules, policies and procedures.
- Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Accounts Receivable: Responsible for assisting with the collection of unpaid invoices when required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of similar service technician experience.
- Mechanical reasoning ability and exhibited problem solving skills used to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Exhibit strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Valid Class G driver’s license and an acceptable Driver’s Abstract report.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.;
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration based upon experience
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.