Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
Reporting directly to the Customer Success Senior Manager, this role is critical as the first impression of Citron. This role includes helping to field customer calls and serve as a liaison between customers, service technicians and sales representatives. In this capacity, the incumbent would assist customers in scheduling service and resolving concerns, monitor accounts receivables and coordinate payroll information. If you have excellent computer skills, good problem-solving ability and superb communication and interpersonal skills, this is a position you may want to consider. The position requires a lot of time on the phone, a good deal of patience and the ability to multi-task.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Customer Success Senior Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Customer Success Representative include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal systems and customer purchase orders;
• Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order/customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments;
• Processes online credit card for orders;
• Subcontractor day-to-day management;
• Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers;
• Responds professionaly to all customer calls, providing exceptional resolution to customer issues and compaints, where required;
• Receives inquiries from and/or contacts the organization’s branch/regional offices to resolve a variety of order-related issues;
• Directing sales opportunities to the sales department;
• Accesses the company’s internal systems to obtain and extract order information and provide customer service management with the data for inclusion in various scheduled and special reports;
• Performs assigned system maintenance to various electronic order or customer files;
• Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. The team's objectives are to develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
• Assisting to manage the service queue in Salesforce;
• Ensures account modifications are made in a timely manner;
• Approving and rejecting site surveys provided by the sales department; and
• Scheduling appointments for spider specials, OMHM, Multi-Residential, etc. (Pest Control);
• Validate pricing for selected orders (Pest Control).
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and suite of programs;
• 2-5 years of experience in a call centre environment;
• Experience with Salesforce will be considered an asset;
• Ability to successfully navigate with all departments with tact and diplomacy;
• Outgoing personality;
• Ability to multitask;
• Strong in customer relations; and
• Excellent telephone skills
• He/she must be willing to work flexible schedules between 8am and 8pm weekdays;
• Able to work on a computer for long periods of time;
• Required to spend long hours concentrating which will require attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
• Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Above Statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential of this position.