Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
The IT & Systems Analyst Lead is primarily responsible for the leading an internal team of one IT Support Analyst to provide the infrastructure, systems and processes to support Citron Hygiene’s US internal IT needs.
This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to identification, prioritization and resolution of requests, including the monitoring, tracking and coordination of Service Desk functions. The ideal candidate would have worked in a structured IT environment, supporting 100+ end users, and maintained a high level of quality for service delivered to end-users.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the IT Director, the duties and responsibilities of the IT & Systems Analyst Lead include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing internal networks across 5 offices in the US.
- Leading our onboarding and offboarding IT process ensuring efficient ordering, accountability and implementation of employee’s IT needs.
- Managing the day to day employee IT requests efficiently to ensure a good balance of servicing employees properly while balancing costs and efficiencies of the IT organization.
- Manage the access & setup of tools & systems required by the ever-changing employee landscape.
- Work effectively with managers throughout the US Division to increase efficiencies of their organization using IT tools, applications and systems. Particularly, using a problem-solving approach that takes into account understanding the bigger picture of IT landscape married with understanding business process and the problem needing resolution.
- First level troubleshooting of business applications, including Salesforce.com (CRM), MS Great Plains (ERP), DocStar (Document Management) and system integrations. This includes ability to pull data using tools such as SQL or Crystal Reports and general understanding of how CRM and ERP workflows.
- Effectively manage outside services and providers in managing non-Boston areas and in managing areas where we do not have internal expertise.
- Manage the inventory and ordering process of IT-related products such as SaaS subscriptions, software licenses, computers, and other hardware.
- Improve and “clean up house” on existing IT processes and structures ranging from employee onboarding, security and moving off on-premise legacy apps to cloud.
- Assist in 2020 office expansions.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working in an IT support environment; two (2) years operating in a senior/lead capacity.
- A Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Systems or equivalent;
- A+ Certification;
- ITIL Foundation preferred.
- Excellent understanding of IT best practices;
- Proven oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience with creating and maintaining SharePoint sites and user permissions.
- Desire to learn new skills and genuine computer interests;
- Programming and/or scripting experience is an asset.
- You are comfortable wearing many hats in the IT organization. You consider yourself a “technology problem solver”.
- You have at least 2 years+ experience managing a team
- You have used and are used to a typical project life cycle to execute on business needs (waterfall or agile). Considering cost-benefit and investment analysis on projects.
- Strong knowledge of business application systems and process (e.g. CRM, ERP, etc.).
- Able to understand the business needs to work with vendors to implement functions via a project life cycle led by you
- We use Salesforce.com as our CRM, and Microsoft Great Plains as our ERP with batch integration jobs in between. The application skillset although desired, is not required; the key being your ability to take concepts learned and apply it to other like applications.
- Exposure to or working knowledge of standard IT infrastructure systems (e.g. Microsoft, Skype, Soft Phones, VoIP, IVRs, etc.) and tools in a small to midsized, rapidly expanding company.
- Exposure to or working knowledge of network systems (e.g. Meraki, Palo Alto Networks, etc. or equivalent) which would complement the general knowledge of user support / systems we have in the current staff.
- Exposure to or working knowledge of device management and security tools (e.g. Jamf Pro, Carbon Black, Proofpoint, etc. or equivalent).
- Exposure to or working knowledge of Audio/Video technology and systems.
- A “customer centric” approach to providing services to your customers, our internal employees, balancing employee requests and needs with reason, and proactively communicating with key stakeholders.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Above Statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhausted list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential of this position.