Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for the support, supervision and leadership of the Service department and respond to customer concerns and inquiries in a courteous and professional manner. He or she will effectively and efficiently manage the development and direction of the service team to drive the growth of revenue, productivity, quality assurance and to promote a high level of customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Operations Supervisor include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee and manage the Service department’s operations and scheduling.
- Manage quality assurance - setting quality standards, maintaining quality of all service activities.
- Ensure completion of service routes, installs & other service appointments
- Advise mechanics of work that must be completed.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals for all Service department staff.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to all subordinate staff.
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Oversee and direct Service department resource and workforce issues for the organization.
- Monitor departmental performance against goals to ensure that progress is being made, and that corrective action is taken if necessary.
- In conjunction with the regional VP, responsible for appropriate staff levels to meet requirements of the branch.
- Support the morale of the team by setting and demonstrating a strong business ethic for dealing with employees, suppliers and customers.
- Provide leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Ensure that all reporting employees adhere to company policies and procedures
- Maintain the cleanliness of the technician areas of the facility, including service vehicles
- Ensure that all health and safety policies and practices are adhered to including proper maintenance and safety inspections of service vehicles
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Previous management experience in a technical environment with proven leadership abilities.
- Effective leadership skills, with a strong focus on operations and business processes.
- Able to identify key issues and creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles.
- A clear and solid understanding of personnel policies, practices, and procedures and other operational issues faced by the organization.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability.
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Experience with route logistics operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of inventory control techniques and procedures.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.