Sales Coordinator, Markham
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role of the Sales Coordinator is to provide admin support for the National Sales Management team and outside Sales Representatives.
At Citron Hygiene we are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is a capable of building relationships. This individual must be well organized, a self-starter and someone who can work independently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role of Sales Coordinator is to provide admin support for the National Marketing team and outside Sales Representatives.
- Develop customer quotes using Salesforce.com
- Microsoft Office Programs / SFDC
- Basic office administration tasks
- Hotel and flight coordination and bookings
- Customer orders and requests
- Prepare tailored sales presentations for Sales Team to present to current or new customers
- Gather together items for trade shows
- All administrative responsibilities as required, from research of a prospect to processing signed service contracts to ensure seamless on boarding of new business
- Bilingual, French is considered a strong asset.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, College or University is preferred
- Sales oriented focused; strong skills in up selling products and introducing new products to customers
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office and strong overall computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail and possesses strong multi-tasking abilities
- Will handle and adjust to a high-volume workload
- Has a keen attention to detail and a very high level of accuracy (i.e. grammar, spelling and numeracy)
- Develops a rapport quickly via the telephone and displays a pleasant phone voice
- Must be able to work independently, self motivated
- Will have basic math; spelling; and typing aptitudes and skills
- Ability to successfully navigate internally with various departments with tact and diplomacy.
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Career advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing company
- Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience
- Acquire industry insight and skills from some of the industry’s most highly skilled pest management professionals
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Pay Type Salary
- Markham, ON, Canada