Chemical Services Technician, Markham
Markham, ON, Canada
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
Our vision is to become the world’s most reliable innovative hygiene solutions provider, improving quality of life by building healthy spaces in communities where we live, work and play. Sounds simple? Definitely not, but that’s exactly why we are taking on the challenge. We want to live in a world where facilities are safe and hygienic.
At Citron Hygiene, we are committed to being the best, and that starts with finding the best people. We have developed a team of amazing people across Canada, US and UK. As the 2019 recipient of the Globe and Mail’s Employee Recommended Workplace, we are collaborative, have integrity, we deliver the highest quality in everything we do and we have fun doing it.
Reporting to the Chemical Services Manager, the primary role of Chemical Service Technician is to drive to client site locations within the GTA and surrounding areas to provide high-quality preventative maintenance, emergency service, and installation services for our customers. Training will be provided, but you should have your own tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Chemical Services Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the Chemical Service Technician include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Follow route guidelines as established by Chemical Service Manager.
- Perform consistent and professional service of customers.
- Address all service related issues and concerns with chemical program.
- Perform required preventative maintenance on equipment according to established program guidelines.
- Ensure accuracy of all invoice transactions including pricing, signatures, and delivery.· Maintain supply of products to ensure proper compliance with contracted services and expectations of customers.
- Offer customers suitable solutions in the form of additional products and services as they become available.
- Effectively communicate payment shortfalls with customer and facilitate payment recovery efforts.
- Provide outstanding customer service by educating customers.
- Work with management daily and weekly with inventory balancing.
- Invoice accurately for parts used and labor hours incurred when appropriate
- Respond to emergency customer service calls based on customer necessity and on-call schedule.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5+ years of equivalent service technician experience
- Be able to work within company’s standards for quality, speed, and cleanliness.
- For the safety and well-being of others and self, be able to read and follow directions while using all Sani-Service manuals, safety materials, training materials, and bulletin boards.
- Demonstrate good communication, organizational, administrative and time-management skills.
- Display a genuine aim-to-please attitude. Smiling, eye contact, and bonding with customers are essential.
- Be in good physical condition with good manual dexterity to handle high-volume work for up to 10 hours.
- Be able to move, carry, and lift at a quick pace.
- Be capable of using all necessary tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Have reliable transportation and arrive to work and meetings on time as scheduled.
- Be able to handle monetary transactions without error as required.
- Be honest, trustworthy, and dependable, and demonstrate a high degree of integrity.
- Compliance with all company rules, policies and procedures
- Plumbing & Electricity skills required
- Regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to lift up 30-50 lbs
- Work normal business hours but may be required to do some work in the evenings or outside normal working hours;
- Required to meet a number of deadlines which may cause stress.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career advancement opportunities and learning experiences within a rapidly growing company
- Attractive Remuneration including Performance Incentives and rewards
- Paid training
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and life insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.