ERP Operations and Logistics Manager
Canopy Growth has already pushed the industry forward in Canada, and now we’re looking to do the same in the United States. Our mission to be the No. 1 hemp and hemp-derived CBD product company in the U.S. means we need incredible people to join us and help break down barriers.
With millions of square feet of licensed production, and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. Now that Canopy Growth is entering the US, it’s doing so with ambitious plans. The Company’s shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED) and the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and are even a part of the S&P/TSX 60 Index.
Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth. We are excited to be expanding to the United States, and want to continue hiring a diverse group of people in our American offices.
We are seeking an ERP Operations and Logistics Manager with ERP deployment and Logistics/ Warehouse/ Chain experience to join our growing team. Using the ERP, the successful candidate will be responsible for defining and managing the logistics & operations processes within the ERP, ensuring that master data and processes are fully compliant while ensuring efficiency and effectivity for the business operations.
This successful candidate will be the Logistics & Operations Lead and SME on all ERP deployment projects to new sites across the US, working closely with the global Logistics & Operations leaders identifying all local requirements, process improvements, and business process gaps. Key objectives include ensuring that the logistics & operations management processes are implemented and followed, master data is tracked and imported correctly into the ERP, standard operating procedures and work instructions are maintained and end users are trained and supported.
- Serve as the ERP power user and a point of contact with regards to supporting end users on logistics & operations management functionalities and processes in the ERP. (it includes; Inbound goods receiving and put-away, Warehouse Mgt, Vault Mgt, Supplier returns, Intercompany transfers, Intracompany transfers, New Products Introduction, Inventory Counts, Subcontracting Fulfillment operations, 3PL process integration, Shipping operation and more)
- Assist with triaging any issues identified by the business, and work with IT and / or the ERP consultants to resolve those issues
- Be a champion for operations management business processes
- Work with procurement, customer operations and other departments to manage the process with 3rd party contract manufacturers and 3PL’s
- Identify process and software improvements, and perform testing for any modifications / enhancements being made to the operations management functionality in the ERP
- Participate in Project Testing in Conference Room Pilots, where required
- Lead on-site training delivery in functional area for key users, and assist in end-user training preparation and delivery
- Data cleansing - ensure master data definition is accurate and data for new sites is clean and validated prior to being imported into the ERP
- Ensure that the dashboards/landing pages are set up for each new site with default queries specific to that site
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and work instructions
- Create, compile and maintain operations management queries and reports in the ERP
- A diploma/degree, plus 3-7 years IT experience in a manufacturing organization, or equivalent combination of education/operations management/ logistic management/IT experience
- Demonstrated hands-on practical knowledge of logistic & operations management systems; prior experience with an ERP / quality management software solution
- Experience working with a 3PL and contract manufacturers would be an asset
- Strong business acumen, and strategic thinking
- Continuous Improvement experience would be an asset
- Experience with change control using an ERP
- Involved in a tier 1 ERP implementation project would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Process oriented
- Strong leadership & decision-making skills
This is a full-time position based out of Denver, CO.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.
- Denver, CO, USA