Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career? Do you have a passion for Travel and Service Excellence?
CAA Niagara is a proud Niagara Region employer, that strives on delivering rewarding experiences and enhancing the lives of our community. We provide emergency roadside assistance, travel services, insurance coverage, membership and rewards savings, for over 139,000 members in Niagara. CAA clubs continue to build on the trust earned over one hundred years; continually growing the suite of relevant products and services provided to members. The suite of products and services includes: roadside assistance, insurance, travel, rewards and public affairs.
CAA Niagara is proud to offer a competitive Total Rewards package, including: competitive base pay, 100% employer paid health & dental benefits, registered pension plan, paid personal hours, learning and growth opportunities, wellness bonus, plus many more. Not to mention our commitment to Niagara Region: With our ‘Give Where Your Live’ Volunteer initiative, opportunities to assist other departments in community events and United Way payroll program, we are looking for someone to join our TEAM who likes to give back to our community!
The Travel department is looking for a passionate TRAVEL CONSULTANT to join our team of fantastic travel gurus.
If you are ready to dive into a REWARDING career, you've come to the right place. We work hard, and play hard: being an employee at CAA Niagara is truly a rewarding experience!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Employer-paid FAM Trips
- 100% employer-paid health and dental benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan with employer matching up to 6%
- Paid vacation and personal hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- 100% employer-paid life, AD&D and travel medical insurance
- Discounts on home & auto insurance
- Free CAA Membership
- Net rate travel
- Merchandise and corporate rate discounts
We are looking for individuals who have a demonstrated member-centric approach to sales, with excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
If you have the following knowledge, skills and experience - we’re looking for you!
- 2-3 years of customer service and sales experience in a similar environment
- Travel Agency/Consulting experience is considered an asset
- Strong computer literacy with knowledge in sales or travel technology
- Ability to work under pressure and adaptable to change
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Post-Secondary education in Travel and Tourism, or related field, is considered an asset
- TICO certification completion or working towards (must obtain)
As a Travel Consultant, you must be flexible to work flexible hours, including: days, evenings and weekends on rotation. You must have the ability to work at any one of our five locations: Grimsby, St. Catharines, Welland, Niagara Falls and Thorold.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by clicking the “apply” button below. We look forward to reviewing your resume!
CAA Niagara is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive, barrier free workplace. CAA Niagara provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the HR Team at email@example.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Grimsby, ON, Canada
- Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
- St. Catharines, ON, Canada
- Thorold, ON, Canada
- Welland, ON, Canada