Bioanalytical Scientist - Windsor
BioVectra Inc. has an immediate opening for a Bioanalytical Scientist. This is a permanent, full time position, located in Windsor, Nova Scotia.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing modern bioanalytical methodologies and performing analyses using instrumental techniques.
- Providing timely bioanalytical support for process development projects.
- Participating in Process Characterization using quality by design (QbD) and design of experiments (DoE) methodologies to identify and understand design space and critical process parameters that impact critical quality attributes (CQAs) of biologics processes.
- Transferring developed technology to other technical staff.
- Working effectively as a member of the project teams while interacting with multiple groups (Quality, Operations, etc.).
- Writing research and development test methods, cGMP protocols and analytical development reports.
- Maintaining accurate, real-time records of all laboratory activities.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- BSc in relevant field.
- MSc or PhD considered an asset.
- Five years of relevant laboratory experience.
- Technical proficiency with laboratory instrumentation and techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate and interact with professionals and technical specialists in related disciplines.
- Knowledge of protein chemistry and characterization techniques.
- Knowledge of process analytical technology (PAT) for biologics considered an asset.
- Knowledge of cGMP guidelines and regulatory requirements for biologics considered an asset
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical writing an asset.
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are asked to apply by choosing the “Apply Now” button below.
Closing Date: April 2nd 2020
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- Windsor, NS, Canada