BioVectra Inc. has an immediate opening for a Bioanalytical Technician. This is a permanent, full time position, located in Windsor, Nova Scotia.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing support activities for the bioanalytical scientists, which will include solution and reagent preparation and routine analysis.
- Performing analyses using instrumental techniques such as HPLC, UV-VIS, CE-SDS, cIEF, SDS-PAGE, IEF, ELISA, qPCR, MS and Western Blot.
- Provide timely bioanalytical support for process development projects.
- Maintaining accurate, real-time records of all laboratory activities.
- Data entry and trending data using Excel or other computerized systems.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Post-secondary diploma in Biotechnology or similar field.
- One (1) year of experience working in a laboratory setting.
- Technical proficiency with laboratory instrumentation and techniques such as HPLC, UV-VIS, CE-SDS, cIEF, SDS-PAGE, IEF, ELISA, qPCR, MS and Western Blot considered an asset.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Windsor, NS, Canada