Full Time Refurb Associate- Fremont
Arctic Glacier is a leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality packaged ice products, primarily under the brand name Arctic Glacier ® Premium Ice. We are the largest producer of packaged ice in Canada and are one of the largest producers in the United States, serving over 75,000 retail, commercial and industrial customer locations. From our North American headquarters in New Jersey, we provide direction to facilities operating in six Canadian provinces and nineteen US states.
What We Value
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Arctic Glacier Premium Ice is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Reporting to the Senior Distribution Manager, The Refurb Associate is responsible for performing maintenance and repair on merchandisers. In addition, the Refurb Associate is also accountable for ensuring supplies are replenished.
• Inspects merchandisers to ensure they are in adequate condition to refurbish.
• Performs minor repairs including painting, grinding, decaling, and minor wire repairs.
• Labels and prepares merchandisers for shipping.
• Replenishes refurbishing supplies through thorough communication with the Plant Manager.
• Responsible for following safety policies and procedures are while performing repairs.
• Examines merchandisers in order to diagnose problems.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
• Must possess and maintain forklift operator’s license
. Must have a valid drivers license.
• May be required to handle power tools.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
• Superior problem-solving skills.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fremont, CA, USA