Part Time (4 Month Term) Operations Support - Mississauga, ON
Arctic Glacier is a leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality packaged ice products, primarily under the brand name Arctic Glacier ® Premium Ice. We are the largest producer of packaged ice in Canada and are one of the largest producers in the United States, serving over 75,000 retail, commercial and industrial customer locations. From our North American headquarters in New Jersey, we provide direction to facilities operating in six Canadian provinces and nineteen US states.
What We Value
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that Arctic Glacier Premium Ice is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Part Time (4 Month Term) Operations Support:
Reporting to the Director, Operations Support, this position is responsible for taking over-the-phone and on-the-web customer calls in our call center.
We are looking for someone with superior communication skills and experience directly interacting with customers to take our over-the-phone and on-the-web customer experience to the next level. Strong work ethic, superior communication skills, high levels of patience and organization skills are paramount to this position.
Skills Requirements and Competencies:
- Provide excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs. This position offers an average of 35 hours per week.
Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Provide quality service that will exceed customer expectations
Strive to understand customer’s situation and recognize the customer’s needs
- Quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers regarding time deliveries, transactions, and experiences that don't go 100% as planned.
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Track orders with distribution teams
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Arctic Glacier is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Arctic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, August 19, 2019
- Mississauga, ON, Canada