Fremont - Loading Dock Supervisor
Fremont, CA, USA Req #808
Friday, June 26, 2020
Reporting to the Distribution Manger, The Loading Dock Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of finished goods movement from warehouse to delivery vehicles.
- Coordination with Distribution Department to understand priorities and schedules.
- Inventory control to ensure accurate loading/unloading of finished product, distributor paperwork and third party hauler paperwork.
- Management of empty pallet inventory, preparation for production and storage.
- Manage all aspects of loading dock operations to ensure safe dock practices and proper utilization of assets.
- Maintain exceptional warehouse cleanliness to ensure food safety and employee safety requirements are met.
- Assisting production crew in transporting packaged ice from stretch wrapping stations to warehouse storage.
Skill & Competencies
- • Must have a high school diploma.
• Must hold and maintain certificate to operate a forklift is required.
• 1 Years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs. repeatedly.
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fremont, CA, USA